Here's step-by-step directions for making a rainbow of your very own.
Rainbow-colored construction paper (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet)
One sheet of white cardstock
1. Measure colored paper into 1-inch strips. Measure the violet (purple) strip only a half-inch. Cut strips from each color of paper.
2. Using your glue stick, glue the violet strip on to the edge of indigo strip. Place glue on half the blue strip, and glue the indigo to the blue. Continue glueing in reverse rainbow order.
3. Fold your white cardstock in half and draw a cloud shape. Cut out your cloud with scissors. Cut a strip of white cardstock and use your glue stick to fasten it to both your clouds.
4. Gently fold your rainbow at each edge and glue one edge to each cloud.
5. Rip apart cotton balls and glue onto clouds.